Why register a dispute?
- Show the other party that you are serious about your dispute.
- Motivate the other party to resolve your dispute in order to remove your dispute from the register.
- Warn other companies about doing business with the other party. (Your dispute will be Search Engine Optimized).
Why is this service not free?
- To stop spam and trivial disputes.
- Paying a small fee demonstrates your dispute is serious.
- To cover costs of hosting and SEO efforts.
Click here to see an example of a registered dispute
Will the Accused Company be notified?
An automatic notification email can be sent to the other party.
Can the Accused Company respond?
Yes. The other party has the right to respond to your dispute, and you can counter-respond. The goal is to motivate the other party to seek a resolution.
Can I remove the dispute at a later date?
Yes, you are in control. If the dispute has been resolved you will have an obligation to remove it from the Register. This is important as it gives added encouragement to the other party to seek a resolution.
What are typical disputes?
The most common disputes are:
- Unpaid Invoice
- Cost Dispute
- Unfulfilled Contract
- Poor Quality
- Breach of Confidentiality
- Copyright Infringement
- Anti-Competitive Behaviour